Starting Anew

Alright, first thing first, blogging is not an entirely alien concept to me. It was just that blogging was not really my thing back when I first discovered it. I started blogging approximately 3 years ago, in 2008. Back at that time, it was just about writing. Heck I loved writing, hence the need to always write something. So, I discovered blogging and decided to keep some kind of an online journal or diary.

However, I got bored with blogging because I was more interested in writing fictions, so, this account was left out until today. Yesterday, I reset my password back, and I got my blogger account again. Somehow, I understood something different about blogging whenever I read my friend’s blog. It was a fun thing to do; senseless but fun.

Posting your thoughts randomly on the internet and everything.

I guess as I grew older, my thoughts matured in some way. Three years ago, all I was thinking about was producing fictions to post to Booksie (though my writing passion died a little when Twihards invade the site). Right now I think about voicing opinions. I want to vent freely, express myself without anyone condemning me. Yes, blogging is supposed to be fun and exciting, sharing stuffs and everything. Or at least that’s what I think.

Apart from that, I liked to read blogs about people’s opinion in something; a book, a character, video game, a concept perhaps. I myself have a lot of things to say, albeit not about myself, but a lot of things. This might come from the lack of sharing my interests with other people because what I usually am interested in is not what other people will find appealing. Maybe if I do blogging again, I can at least find someone to talk about the things I appreciate in life.

So, here I am, starting anew. Welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Comments