Doodles~

Aaaahhhh... I really miss my Genius tablet... :3 These are some of the uber-simple pieces drawn last night. 

 Supposed to be a banner but... meh...
Inspired from 9? o.O

I like this soundtrack from the video game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West so much I cried during the scene where Monkey saw the past through the mask. The pictures were made in like 30-45 minutes. I know, she looks like a dead person. I was picturing something like watching a sleeping person. It came to my mind when I was reading Let the Right One In (btw, the book was awesome!). The part where Eli slept in the bathtub filled with blood really captured me. Yes. I have a thing with odd situation... Please don't look at me like that...

Song: Pyramid 
OST: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Footage: Sai drawings


Comments