Hiatus... Again?

This blog is sadly gathering cobwebs... Despite my busyness, I still managed to read some books, but my tempo had somewhat changed. When I used to take only a few days to finish a book, I took about 2 months for each now. *sigh* Life truly changed when you have a stable work (I'm being overly dramatic).

I still haven't the time to type any new book reviews (my Goodreads is also sadly forsaken at the moment), so I'll just upload a few unedited pictures to liven up this post. 

Our little dog-lion~

Weird pose by Kofi~

RIP Bobby :(

I love the bamboo at the back of our house

Our lawn, the garden is not pretty yet since there's no flower growing~

Mom's bougainvillea

The fiercest beast in our family- Grandma Putih~


Playing around with effect

Shy Kofi... :3


Okay, until the next post. Farewell loves~

Comments

  1. I miss you! Come back home faster. Life is somehow miserable here. T.T
    RIP Bobby. Didn't know he already passed away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... he got mauled by Oppi who got sick of his bad attitude... i'm coming home this friday, heheh got a lot of things to tell you as well...

      Delete

Post a Comment