Rurouni Kenshin!

So... There is a new live action coming out probably in this year...



Rurouni Kenshin a.k.a Samurai X is the most amazing anime and manga I've ever watched and enjoyed. It is such an unforgettable classic, and should be seen by everyone. EVERYONE, and they should LOVE IT. (Ok, I'm over-reacting a bit) Dang! I'm super-excited about it!
Kenshin and Kaoru, how I miss them and their romantic encournters (not from the live action tho~ hahah)

The actors seemed fitting~

I hope it'll be good, or I'll cry! ^^ And here's the trailer xD

Comments

  1. AHHH! Samurai X in Live Action? :3 Kenshiee is soooo handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes bebeh... hati teramat gembira menerima berita ini ;D akan ku tunggu dgn setia...

      Delete
  2. Ahh, Kenshin is so handsome >_<
    I hope it'll be as good as the anime~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i hope with all my heart that this will not disappoint me like the previous recent live actions of games, anime and manga... but then, they're all from Japan, and Rurouni Kenshin is deeply rooted with Japanese culture, so i think it'll be cool nonetheless ;D

      Delete

Post a Comment