WIP: Blurry Mind

Like the title said, my mind was definitely blurried when I was drawing this.


I pictured an entirely different picture at first, then I started drawing and another image came into my mind. I don't know what she should be holding in her hand there. Soil maybe?

The idea is to have two forces of nature at balance with one another; the lady is peace and fertility while the man is power and chaos. 

I don't know. I might remake this in the future. This one was done in Mischief Free, so there was a lot of constraints because the free version was more for doodles and hashing out ideas. I bought the full version just now, because I really like Mischief. It reminded me fondly of Paint Tool Sai, but the thing about Mischief is that being a vector based program, the infinite zoom feature is very helpful. And also, Mischief felt a lot more natural; it felt like I was really drawing on a paper. So I hope I can complete this drawing tomorrow. Hopefully, after I finished certain school works.

Comments